GGPoker is a member of the GG Network, the fastest growing online poker network in the world. GGPoker is one of the network’s biggest brands and a well-recognized name in the industry. They offer cash games 24 hours a day, so you can jump into a game anytime you get the poker bug.
Here you’ll find everything you’d expect to find on a top poker site. Multi-table tournaments, Sunday tournaments, freerolls, daily guarantees and much more. Since November 2019, six-time WSOP bracelet winner and Hall of Famer Daniel Negreanu has been the face of the GGPoker team.
GGPoker offers two Welcome Bonus options, available in some countries. We have the option of:
- A 100% matched bonus to a maximum of $600. When you play poker games (other than Rush & Cash), the welcome bonus is released in $5 increments. A $5 increment is released for every $20 of rake generated at cash game tables or tournament fees paid. You have 90 days to unlock your GGPoker bonus money.
- Up to $100 in free tickets & Cash Game Dollars (C$). Players playing for the first time at GGPoker can opt to get up to $100 cash and free tickets instead of the cash deposit bonus available at GG. Just select your preferred welcome bonus from the bonus drop down section when you make your first real money deposit at GGPoker.
Software for PC, Mac, Android and iOS
The poker software is fast and reliable to use, which is very important for people who love to play a lot of online poker. The GGPoker poker client is quite easy to navigate. The poker client is easy to install on your computer and works quickly on both PC and Mac.
There is also a GGPoker app available for Android and iOS devices and phones. The poker experience has clearly been GGPoker’s focus when developing its mobile software. The GGPoker mobile app has an excellent interface, as you can comfortably play up to 4 cash game tables or poker tournaments simultaneously.
Among the best features it has, we highlight:
- SnapCam: share short videos at the tables.
- Bubble protection: early bird players will get their buy-in back if they get close to the bubble
- Emoji: Negreanu or ElkY will dance for everyone when they reach a final table
- No Look All-in: players respond to a straddle with an all-in blind
- Staking: buy-in from any player for any MTT, including the big series
All third-party software aids are blocked at GGPoker, and no hand histories are provided. Software such as PokerTracker or Hold’em Manager are completely banned.
Traffic and games
One of the biggest advantages of GGPoker is the field of recreational players, especially Asian players, who are considered very mean and aggressive. As many players are Asian, you can get in on some of the juiciest cash games available online during Asian peak hours. The number of players online during peak hours is growing rapidly as more and more new players choose GGPoker as their poker home.
GGPoker offers 24/7 action at their poker tables and a wide selection of games such as Texas Hold’em, Pot-Limit Omaha, All-In or Fold, a fantastic multi-table tournament schedule and more. While most of the traffic comes mainly from Texas Hold’em, Omaha and tournaments, the number of players has increased in all other variations, making GGPoker an amazing poker room for all types of players.
The number of low and medium stakes tables exceeds 100, and during peak hours you can see more than 20 high stakes games. VIP games are available with blinds of $500/$1,000/$2,000.
No Limit Hold’em Tables:
|Blinds||Buy-in||Max Players||Rake (%)||Rake Cap|
|$5 / $10||$200 – $1 000||6||5%||$10|
|$2 / $5||$100 – $500||6||5%||$8|
|$1 / $2||$40 – $200||6||5%||$6|
|$0.50 / $1||$20 – $100||6||5%||$5|
|$0.25 / $0.50||$10 – $50||6||5%||$4|
|$0.10 / $0.25||$5 – $25||6||5%||$2|
|$0.05 / $0.10||$2 – $10||6||5%||$1|
|$0.02 / $0.05||$1 – $5||6||5%||$0.5|
Pot Limit Omaha Tables (no Rake Cap):
|Blinds||Buy-in||Max Players||Rake (%)|
|$10 / $20||$200 – $2 000||6||3%|
|$5 / $10||$100 – $1 000||6||3%|
|$2 / $5||$50 – $500||6||3%|
|$1 / $2||$20 – $200||6||3%|
|$0.50 / $1||$10 – $100||6||3%|
|$0.25 / $0.50||$5 – $50||6||3%|
|$0.10 / $0.25||$2.50 – $25||6||3%|
|$0.05 / $0.10||$1 – $10||6||3%|
There are three tournament series that run every day of the week at GG Poker. They are called Daily Red, Daily Blue and Daily Green. Bounty hunters and freerolls run all day as well. Online poker sites usually charge 10% in tournament fees, at GGPoker it’s only 5%, which is great.
Special freeroll tournaments
$500 Welcome Freeroll: for all new players who sign up as an affiliate at GGPoker through YPD, there is still a very special freeroll tournament worth $500. All you have to do is create a new player account and make an initial deposit of at least $100. You will then automatically receive a ticket for this tournament, which is always the last Saturday of the month at 9:00 p.m.
GGMasters $2,400 Freeroll: New players who deposit at least $150 and play at least 250 hands in cash games will also enjoy our exclusive $2,400 GGMaster Freeroll.
Spin & Gold
GGPoker’s Spin & Gold has as unique features an insurance to avoid playing X2 multipliers and a maximum prize pool of $2,000,000. Stacks range from $0.25 to $200. Spin & Gold Challenge is the rakeback program where players can get up to 60% cashback by getting gold at the tables.
Battle Royale: Hybrid SnG (Flip&Go, fast-fold poker, shootout, PKO) with Dan Bilzerian’s image – Battle Royale is the latest innovation from GGPoker. There are games from $0.25 to $10 and, we could summarize the structure of the game as a 100-max PKO SnG that awards prizes to the top 10 players (winners take 21.13%).
Flip & Go: The Flip & Go is a tournament designed for players who want to skip the pre-awards section of the game. In the first phase, all players go all-in automatically until everyone is ITM, at which point the tournament switches to a normal turbo MTT structure.
Here is a list of some active promotions:
- Cash Giveaways – These vary from month to month
- Daily Freebie – Log in each day and get a free reward
- All-In or Fold Daily $50K Leaderboard – Play All-In or Fold every day to collect points
- Spin & Gold Daily $50K Leaderboard – Choose your buy-in, play Spin & Gold, get gold based on your rank.
- PLO/PLO-5 Daily $25K Leaderboard – Rank is determined by the number of raked hands played and your stake level
- Rush & Cash Daily $40K Leaderboard – Stack points for cash prizes
- Hold’em Daily $20K Leaderboard – Rank is determined by the number of raked hands played and your stake level
- Short Deck Daily $5K Leaderboard – Rank is determined by the number of raked hands played and your stake level
- Flip & Go Daily $5K Leaderboard – Get points for buy-ins and flip bonuses.
Rakeback Fish Buffet
Every time you generate $0.01 in rake, you get 1 Buffet Point (FP). The more you play, the more FP you can get and the faster you can climb through 25 levels of the Fish Buffet. Each player starts at the plankton level and earns approximately 15% rakeback. Each player is presented with unique challenges with different time and FP requirements.
Fish Buffet Ranks
Deposits and Withdrawals
Most GGPoker players have access to all known deposit and withdrawal options. GGPoker processes all payouts quickly: requests are generally processed within 24-48 hours.
As with any room, your player account needs to be successfully verified before you can request a withdrawal. You may also be asked to provide proof of current address in the form of a bill (internet, electricity, water, etc.).
Some payment providers may not be available in certain countries. In that case, we will process the deposit and withdrawal from the poker room.
Play in the poker room of the moment
GGPoker is a good provider and part of one of the largest poker networks in the world. Great promotions, up to 60% rakeback possible, full tables 24/7, a very weak field of players with lots of fish, very modern and well-functioning software and much more are strong reasons to join thousands of players from all over the world playing at GGPoker.
Make your account today and enjoy the great benefits. If you have any questions, contact support.