Bodog is widely recognized for its successful track record in the field of sports betting, and casinos and is now one of the best propositions for playing poker online. The reality is that it is a great poker site with a lot of action, probably best known for its anonymous tables, which really level the playing field to ensure that all players are comfortable and protected from the attention of any sharks that may be hanging around.
This poker room is geared towards the Latin American market and its game offerings are wide and varied.
First Deposit Bodog Bonus
Bodog offers a Poker Welcome Bonus of up to 1000 USD and we are here to reveal how to get it. When you have made your account at Bodog you need to choose the Welcome Bonus in the Rewards area of your account. If you have already selected it, you can start playing!
All bonuses issued are based on the Reward Points you earn in Poker within 30 days of your deposit. The amount of bonus you earn depends on the amount of poker points you acquire during those days.
|Level||Poker Points||Bonus Issued||Total Bonuses|
Bodog VIP Club
Play your way up to Gold, Black and Prime to unlock rewards you can earn whenever you want. And the best part? You’re already getting them.
- Reward Points Earn reward points and exchange them for prizes whenever you want.
- Level Points Unlike Reward Points, Level Points are only used to track your progress through the levels and allow you to level up in our VIP Club.
|Game||Bet Amount||Rewards Point||Tier Point|
|Slot, Keno and Fishing Games||USD 11||1||1|
|Card Table Games, Sic Bo and All Roulettes||USD 16||1||1|
|All other Table Games||USD 22||1||1|
|All Live Dealer Games||USD 41||1||1|
|All Sports Games||USD 11||3||3|
|Tournament Fees||USD 1||15||15|
|Cash Games Rake||USD 1||15||15|
|Jackpot Sit & Go||Buy-in USD 1||1.5||1.5|
Vip Club Exclusive Rewards
- Preferential Assistance by Email: Get a preferential treatment on your email inquire. Our agents will quickly solve your doubts or questions so you can keep enjoying Bodog’s benefits.
- Priority Deposits and Withdrawal: Play in the fast lane and get fast-tracked whenever you make a deposit or withdrawal with this special service, exclusive only to upper-tier Bodog VIP members.
- Exclusive VIP Events and Gifts: From personalized gift packages and swag to party invitations for some of the hottest events in town, we’ve got you covered.
- Tickets for Poker tournaments: Cash in your Reward Points to participate in our exclusive Poker tournaments.
Check out the following table to see which of these rewards you are entitled to based on your level:
|Higher Deposit and Withdrawal Limits|
|Exclusive VIP Events and Gifts|
|Preferential Assitance by Email|
Earn Reward Points
- Cash Games: 15 Reward Points per $1 of Rake
- Tournaments: 15 Reward Points per $1 of Fees
- Jackpot Sit and Go: 1,5 Reward Points per $1 of Buy-in
Overall Bodog has a very simplified and easy to navigate platform with 7 game options, including casino and sports betting.
As far as cash game poker is concerned, Bodog does not have a lobby with information about its tables, you will only find a panel with different options to select the type of table you want and once configured a random seating system is activated.
As for its tournament program, there is a detailed lobby with the different tournaments available and their respective characteristics. The most common features their software has includes:
- Selecting your own card and table design
- Playing in different languages including English, Spanish and Chinese
- Adding card animation. Add special effects to your winning hands.
- Rabbit Cam. See what the next card would’ve been when you fold on the flop or turn.
- Show pot total
- Show bet value
- Show hand strength
- Show folded hand
- Four colored decks
The room is available in its versions for PC and Mac operating systems, but does not have a mobile app for iOS or Android systems. However, if you wish to play from your mobile device, you will need to add the Bodog app from your Google Chrome browser. Once installed on your home screen, you will have access to the room, which in the end is like downloading an app.
Additionally, from your computer you can also access the different games directly from your browser, except that logging in from the web will automatically close the connection to the Bodog client.
The poker trackers at Bodog Poker is considerably hampered by the fact that all game tables are anonymous. But there is still the possibility to use poker trackers for further analysis in offline mode. There are a couple of HUD tracking software programs that work with Bodog, but they only allow you to monitor your opponents over the course of a single table session vastly reducing the utility of these types of tools.
Bodog Games Offer
Among its cash game options, Bodog offers Hold’em (No Limit and Fixed Limit), Omaha Hi and Omaha Hi/Lo.
For No Limit Hold’em you find Heads-Up, 6-Max and 9-Max tables, with betting limits from $0.02/$0.05 to $2.50/$5. For Fixed Limit Hold’em you find only 6-Max tables, with betting limits from $0.05/$0.10 to $10/$20. Omaha Hi and Omaha Hi/Lo games are available in Pot Limit variants only, on Heads-Up and 6-Max tables, with betting limits from $0.02/$0.05 to $2.50/$5.
Bodog offers over $2 million in guaranteed prize money each week. They have a robust tournament schedule between their nightly majors, daily guaranteed tournaments and their Sunday line-up.
Their Sunday schedule includes the biggest tournament of the week, the $100k Guaranteed. The first place finisher will walk away with a minimum of $20,000. That’s not bad considering it can be bought in directly for $162 or via satellite for as little as $1.
Buy-ins range from $1.10 to $215. Table sizes range from heads up (2 players) to 45 players.
Sit and Go
You will have a wide variety of Sit and Go. Here is a list:
- Deep Stack: Get double the starting chips.
- Satellite: Win your way into a bigger tournament.
- Turbo: These have faster blind levels.
- Double Up: Survive half the field and double your buy-in.
- Triple Up: Place in the top third to triple your buy-in.
- Hyper Turbo: Faster blind levels than turbos.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
To start placing real money bets at Bodog, you’ll first need to move some of your money to the site. Luckily, Bodog offers customers three different banking options to choose from; Bitcoin, Visa and MasterCard.
They offer their customers four different banking options to withdraw their funds. Those four options are Bitcoin, wire transfer, Visa Vast Funds and check by courier.
- Bitcoin Welcome Bonus: Bodog also offers a great welcome bonus for players who like to use Bitcoin for their banking. Through this offer, you can earn up to $1,200 in Bitcoin bonus funds at the Bodog site. The best thing about this bonus is that you can get bonus funds in both sports betting and casino.
- Poker Bad Beat Bonus: Thanks to this promotion, you can win up to $1,000. If your hand qualifies, you’ll earn a bonus equal to one hundred times the current big blind up to $1,000.
- Poker Royal Flush Bonus: If you’re lucky enough to get a royal flush while playing poker at Bodog, you can get a bonus of up to $200 thanks to their royal flush bonus.
- Jackpot Sit & Go: Easy and fast tournaments
Bodog Poker is an interesting place to play poker. Due to the peculiarities of using poker trackers and the lack of selection, there are significantly fewer strong players here. Let’s not forget the $1,000 first deposit bonus. All this makes Bodog Poker a good alternative to the usual poker rooms and networks.
Open your account with us today.