How to delete cookies
To make sure you stay affiliated with us and receive all our benefits. We recommend you to delete the cookies, so we show you how to do it.
- Open the new Microsoft Edge Edge logo and then select Settings and more Three-dot More icon > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Privacy and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Under Time range, choose a time range.
- Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now.
Clear all cookies
If you remove cookies, you’ll be signed out of websites and your saved preferences could be deleted.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Cookies and other site data.
- Click See all cookies and site data and then Remove all.
Confirm by clicking Clear all.